Travel Medicine Seminar | Cambridge MA
Course Postponed – Contact for more information
Half of all travelers to foreign countries become ill and thousands of them require medical treatment, often involving a hospital stay. You know how to purify water and protect yourself from mosquitos when you are on the road, but do you understand the latest critical data on diseases such as Chikungunya and Zika?
Learn to protect yourself from travel related illness and injury, as well other dangers such as crime and terrorism with this two-day TravMed Seminar from SOLO Medical Schools and SOLO International, the most respected remote medicine educators anywhere.
Each year half of all international travelers to developing countries become ill
Thousands of international travelers require medical care
A million people die from Malaria annually
This seminar is taught by Dr. Frank Hubbell, SOLO Schools owner and medical director, Dr. Murray Hamlet, renowned environmental emergencies expert, as well as other noted experienced instructors.
This critical seminar is a must for:
- Business travelers to remote and third world locations
- Ecco-tourists traveling to better the world
- Gap-year students
- Families traveling with children of all ages
- Setting Bones
- Retirees taking that long awaited vacation
- Necessary and desirable vaccinations – what your doctor didn’t tell you
- Travel medications – The good, the bad and the necessary
- Malaria and other vector borne diseases – The big danger
- Hot and Cold environments – The right kind of protection
- Trip safety and security – Dangers you didn’t consider
- Evacuation Insurance – Busting Medical Myths – Much, Much More